Published on April 16th, 2014 | by Malcom Chakery
Building excitement about Vacation Bible School and summer camps
It will be here before you know it! School will soon be out and summer camps and Vacation Bible School season will begin. Are you ready?
Today, children and teens have more opportunity for fun and learning during the summer than ever before. There are sports camps, church camps and VBS, arts camps and vacations. All of these activities are beneficial, but if you are involved with a church ministry, then you know the added eternal value of vacation bible school and church summer camps! However, you may find yourself competing for the attention of parents and children alike for these important activities.
We have some solutions for getting the word out and the interest built about VBS and Summer Camps.
- Door Hangers – Flood the neighborhood with door hangers promoting your VBS program. Door hangers can be customized, so you can be sure to send the message you want.
- Design them with a coupon code printed on them. Hmmm…you could use that space as a way to follow-up with guests or enter them into a drawing for a discount on another church event.
- Notepads – VBS leaders and camp counselors are always in need of a piece of paper to make notes on, and often, there is nothing handy. Having a notepad with your logo printed will be a great help. These notepads also make great goody bag items if you give a gift with pre-registration.
- Invite cards – Make it easy for the younger children to invite their friends to VBS by having invite cards to hand out. Just include the basic info and it’s an easy invitation.
- Brochures – Create a brochure that outlines the events as well as an area to sign their child up for VBS or summer camps.
PrintPlace.com has an abundance of tools that can help any event be a success. Check out our products and get ready to have a great time working with children of all ages at this summer’s VBS or summer camp!